As educators, we understand first-hand the pain of recruitment. Having wasted time and resources on recruiting frustratingly underprepared staff in the past, we decided to launch our own training programme through our partner school.
The concept behind this is to provide candidates with exposure to working in specialist school settings.
It means that when you recruit with Moxi, you’ll benefit from candidates who:
1)Have an idea of how working in a professional setting works.
2) Are provided with the training needed to be successful.
Our Training Model for Your Staff!
Our training model can be used to upskill your new and existing staff, particularly in areas around Special Educational Needs and Behaviour Management,
We are partnered with a CPD training provider and support candidates in achieving certificates in SEND and more focused training on related areas. We can also equip candidates with the basic knowledge of lesson planning, behaviour management and an introduction into mindfulness and mental health first aid.
What courses do we cover?
- Safeguarding for Teachers Certification (need to check what level this is – needs to be level 2 min)
- GDPR Certification
- British Values Certification
- Racism Awareness
- Anti-Bullying Prevention Certification
- Learning disabilities awareness certification
- ADHD Awareness Certification
- Anxiety Awareness Certification
- Asperger Syndrome Awareness Certification
- Autism Awareness Certification
- Mindfulness for Children
- Managing classroom behaviour certification
- Positive Handling in schools
- Mental Health First Aid
- Trauma Awareness Certification
Hybrid online and in classroom training
In addition to training online we offer in house training from our specialist trained staff providing mentoring experiences, in addition to presentations and talks from sector leading specialists including SENCOS, and CAMHS trained experts.
Interested in utilising this service for new staff or your own staff members? Please contact us to arrange a bespoke package.