We are seeking Teaching Assistants who can make a real difference to the lives and education of young people. The role is based within a secondary school based in South Manchester, and is easily commutable from Sale, Timperley, Didsbury, Chorlton and Cheadle.
Whilst experience is preferred, we are able to offer full training for those looking to make a career change.
The school has it’s own specialist provision within the main school grounds. As a Teaching Assistant you’ll be working with students who have barriers to learning, whether it be behavioural, SEN or SEMH. You’ll work closely with a Teacher in a small class, supporting students with learning.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a strong determination to make a difference to the lives of young people
- Can demonstrate excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to relate to young people and adults
- Able to work well under pressure
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of confidentiality and the handling of sensitive information
- Show a commitment to safeguarding
- Be creative, innovative and adding value to the curriculum and provision
- Ideally have a flair for sports or arts, and be willing to engage in activities in these areas with young people
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking school, with strong leadership and a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating.
Interested? Click apply now and we will come back to you.